"THE LEAD LAP" current news from the racing world.
- CRANDALL: Exactly what the All-Star Race needed May 20, 2018It was not ‘One Hot Night.’ There was no pass in the grass. No driver was left saying he hoped the winner choked on the (...)
- Bowman feels disrespected after All-Star Race May 20, 2018Alex Bowman’s first All-Star Race was a night to forget regarding the result the No. 88 team had. But the Hendrick Motorsports driver is (...)
- 'First loser' Suarez finds solace in speed May 20, 2018Daniel Suarez might have been the first loser when it came to the $1 million Monster Energy All-Star Race prize, but he did continue his (...)
- NASCAR to keep conversation open on Charlotte aero package May 20, 2018According to the eye test, the Monster Energy All-Star Race aero package passed the test. But NASCAR knows the work is not done, and if (...)
- Most drivers think All-Star aero package put on a good show May 20, 2018Most drivers gave the aero package used in the Monster Energy All-Star Race a passing grade after the 80-lap event. Martin Truex Jr. didn’t (...)
- Allgaier holds off Sadler for Dover, Dash 4 Cash wins May 5, 2018Justin Allgaier surged to victory in Saturday’s NASCAR Xfinity Series event at Dover International Speedway, holding off teammate (...)
- Xfinity crewman suspended for punching team owner May 5, 2018Xfinity Series crewmember Lawrence Hayden was arrested Friday morning at Dover International Speedway after a physical altercation with his (...)
- Gallagher tames Talladega for first Xfinity win April 28, 2018Taking advantage of an overtime restart and a fuel shortage that hampered some of the race’s strongest cars, Spencer Gallagher (...)
- NASCAR Podcast: Spencer Gallagher on the thrill of racing April 18, 2018Spencer Gallagher is one of the brightest personalities in the NASCAR garage, and that makes for a great podcast guest. This week Spencer (...)
- NASCAR reverses Dash 4 Cash penalty: 'We looked at it wrong' April 15, 2018NASCAR has admitted making a mistake Saturday afternoon at Bristol Motor Speedway when they stripped Dash 4 Cash eligibility away from (...)
- Preece wins Bristol Xfinity and Dash for Cash bonus April 14, 2018Ryan Preece is doing everything he can to find a permanent home in a stock car. At the top of his to-do list is winning, which he did for (...)
- PODCAST: The day at Indy, May 21, with Robin Miller May 21, 2018RACER’s Robin Miller and Marshall Pruett discuss a busy day of practice where drivers worked in hot and humid conditions to take (...)
- Karam tops Monday Indy 500 practice May 21, 2018Sage Karam ran 226 mph on Monday afternoon, Tony Kanaan was over 225 mph and seven other drivers topped 224 mph in the next-to-last (...)
- RACER video: Indy 500 Monday practice report May 21, 2018The final long practice session ahead of the Indy 500 is complete and Team Penske’s Helio Castroneves joins RACER’s Robin Miller (...)
- INSIGHT: ECR, Indy's giant-slayer May 21, 2018With Roger Penske’s experience and budget, you always expect The Captain to be up front at Indianapolis. But the story of qualifying (...)
- Wickens's day cut short by crash May 21, 2018Schmidt Peterson Motorsports’ brutal month of May took another turn for the worse on Monday when Robert Wickens made hard contact with the (...)
- Wolff ‘bloody worried’ about Monaco for Mercedes May 21, 2018Toto Wolff admits he is “bloody worried” about the Monaco Grand Prix given Mercedes’ struggles on street circuits in recent years. (...)
- Michael Latifi becomes McLaren shareholder May 21, 2018McLaren has confirmed that Michael Latifi — the father of Canadian driver Nicholas — has become a shareholder in the (...)
- Force India picking up momentum - Mallya May 21, 2018Force India is building momentum this season despite dropping to seventh in the constructors’ championship, according to its team (...)
- Brown wants Alonso to race for McLaren outside F1 May 21, 2018McLaren chief executive Zak Brown wants Fernando Alonso to lead any future attempts for his team to expand into IndyCar or the World (...)
- Drivers will have input into Miami F1 layout May 18, 2018Formula 1 drivers will be asked to give their input regarding the track layout if a Miami Grand Prix goes ahead, according to FIA (...)
- Sauter wins Dover Truck race after Gragson crashes late May 5, 2018After what had happened moments earlier, Johnny Sauter’s victory in a two-lap overtime shootout seemed almost routine by comparison. (...)
- NASCAR, Bristol move August Trucks race to Thursday night April 17, 2018NASCAR and Bristol Motor Speedway announced a date change for the Camping World Truck Series race at the venue this summer. The UNOH 200 (...)
- Nemechek holds off Benjamin for Martinsville Trucks win March 26, 2018In a race delayed for two days by a freak snowstorm in southern Virginia, John Hunter Nemechek charged to the front on a restart with (...)
- Snow forces Martinsville postponement March 25, 2018Track activities at Martinsville Speedway have been postponed until Monday due to snow. The Camping World Truck Series will resume its (...)
- Rain stops play at Martinsville, Truex gets Cup pole March 24, 2018Martin Truex Jr. will start on the pole at Martinsville Speedway after qualifying was canceled due to weather at Martinsville Speedway. The (...)
What makes our brand development program different
Race Face Brand Development is changing the way Motorsports Marketing and Promotions are done for drivers, teams, and corporate entities on and off the track. Our team has nearly 100 years of combined experience and successes in driver coaching, media, marketing and branding.
Race Face Tel-Med
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. Race Face Tel-Med makes it easy to visit a doctor online in minutes, without ever leaving your home, your job, or wherever you are. We are all about helping people save money and receiving great value at the same time. You can even get a prescription called into your local pharmacy, if medically needed. The Race Face Tel-Med program and it's friendly, board-certified doctors are enhancing access to quality healthcare in real-time through our mobile app, online and by phone. Our doctors have an average of 15 years of experience. They are professionally trained to use telehealth technology to treat many non-life-threatening conditions remotely. See for yourself how easy and convenient it is to get quality, affordable care. Watch the video above to learn more about Race Face Tel-Med.
We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.