"THE LEAD LAP" current news from the racing world.
- CRANDALL: Daytona 500 was no dud February 19, 2019A dud of a Speedweeks was saved on its final day in its biggest race. Frustration had been bubbling over after the repeated scene of drivers (...)
- Daytona 500 overnight rating up over 2018 February 18, 2019NASCAR opened its 2019 season with some promising news on the TV ratings front. Sunday’s Daytona 500 on FOX earned a 5.5 overnight (...)
- DiBenedetto's breakthrough Daytona drive ends in heartbreak February 18, 2019The 61st annual Daytona 500 was both an “amazing and heartbreaking” day for Leavine Family Racing’s Matt (...)
- Hamlin repeats unique feat with new crew chief Gabehart February 18, 2019Denny Hamlin has changed crew chiefs before — and there’s a pattern emerging when it comes to his success in the Daytona 500 (...)
- Preece sees room for growth after Daytona top-10 February 18, 2019Ryan Preece faced a group of reporters as well as the giant television screen situated above the NASCAR Cup Series garage. The rookie, who (...)
- Annett earns first win in 230th Xfinity Series start February 16, 2019Michael Annett won a numerologist’s delight on Saturday at Daytona International Speedway. After an offseason change from No. 5 to No. 1 (...)
- Supra era begins with Saturday's Xfinity race February 16, 2019Toyota executives will watch its Supra model take to a NASCAR track for the first time today when the green flag drops over the 2019 (...)
- Xtreme Concepts/JGR form alliance, to run Jeffrey Earnhardt February 14, 2019Xtreme Concepts, a key Jeffrey Earnhardt sponsor, has announced a technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing and the formation of a new (...)
- NASCAR tightens series eligibility, tweaks qualifying February 4, 2019In a pre-season rules briefing ahead of the 2019 season, NASCAR officials outlined a number of procedural changes, and laid out the (...)
- Earnhardt Jr. to race at Darlington Xfinity February 1, 2019Entering the second year of his retirement from full-time racing, Dale Earnhardt Jr. has again served notice that his TV commentary work (...)
- Chastain returns to JD Motorsports January 31, 2019JD Motorsports has confirmed that Ross Chastain will return to its No. 4 JD Motorsports with Gary Keller Camaro SS. Chastain, who earned his (...)
- "I was thinking 'don't spin it', but that's exactly what I did" - Albon February 19, 2019Alexander Albon says he took comfort from the fact Kimi Raikkonen spun early on the opening day of pre-season testing after his own error on (...)
- Gasly annoyed after being caught by surprise by crash February 19, 2019Pierre Gasly admits he is annoyed to have lost an hour of running after being caught by surprise and crashing during the second day of (...)
- Vettel: Leclerc will put me under pressure February 19, 2019Sebastian Vettel is certain Charles Leclerc will put him under pressure at Ferrari this season but envisages a healthy rivalry with (...)
- Leclerc continues fine Ferrari start as Gasly crashes February 19, 2019Ferrari’s fine start to pre-season testing continued on day two as Charles Leclerc’s 1m18.247s kept the team atop the timing screens (...)
- Honda installation is Red Bull’s best ever - Horner February 19, 2019The 2019 Honda power unit is “a thing of beauty” and has resulted in the best installation that Red Bull has ever had, according to team (...)
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for February 20, presented by Honda Racing/HPD February 20, 2019Welcome to the Robin Miller Mailbag presented by Honda Racing / HPD. You can follow the Santa Clarita, California-based company at: (...)
- IndyCar moving forward with Advanced Frontal Protection device February 19, 2019The NTT IndyCar Series will move forward with a new cockpit protection device it has named the ‘Advanced Frontal Protection’ (AFP) (...)
- McLaren trying to replicate 2017 Indy 500 experience for Alonso February 19, 2019The McLaren Racing Indy 500 effort is coming into focus with the addition of a race engineer, crew chief, and a technical alliance in (...)
- Insight: Knock-on effects of the O’Ward/HSR split February 18, 2019Peeling Pato O’Ward’s name from the No. 8 Harding Steinbrenner Racing Honda was the easiest part of the surprising pre-season split (...)
- Ex-Ganassi co-team manager Harner joins A.J. Foyt Racing February 15, 2019Former Chip Ganassi Racing co-team manager Scott Harner has joined A.J. Foyt Racing as vice-president of operations. “I’m (...)
What makes our brand development program different
Race Face Brand Development is changing the way Motorsports Marketing and Promotions are done for drivers, teams, and corporate entities on and off the track. Our team has nearly 100 years of combined experience and successes in driver coaching, media, marketing and branding.
Race Face Tel-Med
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. Race Face Tel-Med makes it easy to visit a doctor online in minutes, without ever leaving your home, your job, or wherever you are. We are all about helping people save money and receiving great value at the same time. You can even get a prescription called into your local pharmacy, if medically needed. The Race Face Tel-Med program and it's friendly, board-certified doctors are enhancing access to quality healthcare in real-time through our mobile app, online and by phone. Our doctors have an average of 15 years of experience. They are professionally trained to use telehealth technology to treat many non-life-threatening conditions remotely. See for yourself how easy and convenient it is to get quality, affordable care. Watch the video above to learn more about Race Face Tel-Med.
We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.