"THE LEAD LAP" current news from the racing world.
- PODCAST: Kasey Kahne on sprint cars July 19, 2018Kasey Kahne has been flying under the radar this season in his first year working with Leavine Family Racing, but he’s in the hot seat (...)
- Truex wins "Best Driver" ESPY July 19, 2018Reigning Cup Series champion Martin Truex Jr. has won the ESPY for “Best Driver.” Truex was nominated for the award along with fellow (...)
- 5-hour ENERGY to part with Furniture Row July 18, 2018Furniture Row Racing says it is looking for new sponsorship to replace 5-hour ENERGY on Martin Truex Jr.’s Toyota. 5-hour ENERGY has (...)
- Incident-filled Charlotte ‘roval’ testing spurs predictions of chaos July 17, 2018Joey Logano and AJ Allmendinger expect plenty of excitement when the Charlotte road course sees its first Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (...)
- Stewart pushes for more NASCAR events at Eldora July 17, 2018Tony Stewart is hoping Eldora Speedway can add another NASCAR race, or two, to its schedule in the future. The Eldora Dirt Derby for the (...)
- Bell rallies for Xfinity Series win at Kentucky July 14, 2018A spin didn’t stop Christopher Bell from the win in the ALSCO 300 at Kentucky Speedway. The Joe Gibbs Racing rookie was going for the pole (...)
- Larson edges Sadler for Daytona Xfinity win in wild finish July 7, 2018Friday night’s NASCAR Xfinity Series race ended with a sweep, and overtime and two broken hearts. Five laps later than the scheduled (...)
- Haley's Xfinity pass 'bold' but illegal, managing director confirms July 7, 2018NASCAR Xfinity Series managing director Wayne Auton stood by the call to disqualify Justin Haley at the finish of Friday night’s race (...)
- Bell learning to manage highs and lows of rookie Xfinity season July 6, 2018“Christopher Bell is the clear NASCAR Xfinity Series championship favorite.” “He’s going to be (...)
- Toyota to field Supra model in Xfinity Series July 5, 2018Toyota is bringing the Supra to the NASCAR Xfinity Series. David Wilson, Toyota Racing Development president, Ed Laukes, group vice (...)
- Allgaier holds off Sadler for Dover, Dash 4 Cash wins May 5, 2018Justin Allgaier surged to victory in Saturday’s NASCAR Xfinity Series event at Dover International Speedway, holding off teammate (...)
- MILLER: Right place, wrong time July 19, 2018It was all set up. Jay Frye wanted to move the 2019 season finale to an oval in IndyCar’s strongest fan base. Mark Miles liked the idea, (...)
- Sonoma confirms it will not host IndyCar after 2018 July 18, 2018Sonoma Raceway will not seek a new contract to continue hosting the Verizon IndyCar Series after 2018. Far from a surprise in light of (...)
- PODCAST: The Week in IndyCar, July 18, with Chris Simmons July 18, 2018The Week In IndyCar podcast is experimenting with something new by splitting the analysis by Marshall Pruett and Scott Dixon’s race (...)
- VIDEO: Bobby Rahal on IndyCar's return to Monterey July 18, 2018Bobby Rahal was the original IndyCar star at Laguna Seca after winning the first four races from 1984-1987, and shared his thoughts with (...)
- Remembering Morris Nunn, 1938-2018 July 18, 2018He was a driver, a designer, a doer and a dreamer but most of all Morris Nunn was one of those delightful characters who went down his (...)
- MEDLAND: What next for Ferrucci? July 19, 2018Sometimes stories crop up that you just didn’t see coming. It is happening right now with Santino Ferrucci, who found himself banned (...)
- Hamilton dismissed approach from rival before Mercedes deal July 19, 2018Lewis Hamilton has revealed he dismissed an approach from either Ferrari or Red Bull before signing his new contract with Mercedes. A (...)
- McLaren more optimistic since Boullier departure - Alonso July 19, 2018Fernando Alonso says the restructuring at McLaren that included Eric Boullier resigning as racing director has led to a more optimistic (...)
- Haas to skip Budapest test July 19, 2018Haas will not participate in the two-day test following the Hungarian Grand Prix as it sees little benefit in the additional running (...)
- Wolff: Hamilton an all-time great July 19, 2018Toto Wolff has described Lewis Hamilton as “one of the all-time greats” in Formula 1 after the four-time world champion signed a new (...)
- Rhodes wins on home ground in Kentucky Trucks July 13, 2018The Louisville Slugger knocked it out of the park on Thursday night at Kentucky Speedway. Ben Rhodes, who grew up less than an hour west of (...)
- Newman to run Eldora Trucks race July 10, 2018Ryan Newman will return to the Camping World Truck Series for the first time since 2015 when he drives the No. 3 Chevrolet next week at (...)
- Sauter takes Texas victory June 9, 2018Johnny Sauter continued his uncanny mastery of Texas Motor Speedway Friday night, holding off Stewart Friesen on a three-lap shootout to (...)
- NASCAR podcast: Noah Gragson June 7, 2018Noah Gragson is a talented driver with a wide-open personality, and that’s on display in this week’s podcast. Noah is here to preview (...)
- Sauter wins Dover Truck race after Gragson crashes late May 5, 2018After what had happened moments earlier, Johnny Sauter’s victory in a two-lap overtime shootout seemed almost routine by comparison. (...)
What makes our brand development program different
Race Face Brand Development is changing the way Motorsports Marketing and Promotions are done for drivers, teams, and corporate entities on and off the track. Our team has nearly 100 years of combined experience and successes in driver coaching, media, marketing and branding.
Race Face Tel-Med
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. Race Face Tel-Med makes it easy to visit a doctor online in minutes, without ever leaving your home, your job, or wherever you are. We are all about helping people save money and receiving great value at the same time. You can even get a prescription called into your local pharmacy, if medically needed. The Race Face Tel-Med program and it's friendly, board-certified doctors are enhancing access to quality healthcare in real-time through our mobile app, online and by phone. Our doctors have an average of 15 years of experience. They are professionally trained to use telehealth technology to treat many non-life-threatening conditions remotely. See for yourself how easy and convenient it is to get quality, affordable care. Watch the video above to learn more about Race Face Tel-Med.
We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.