- Season 2 Episode 32 - Chase Burrow November 10, 2022We chat with 2022 Bilstein Rookie of the Year Chase Burrow. We recaps the up and down day at Caraway in which the ROTY title came down to a last lap pass to determine the winner. We also chat about his background in racing on dirt and his plans foe 2023.
- Season 2 Episode 31 - Roger Johnson November 3, 2022We catch up with the owner of Performancenter Racing Warehouse Roger Johnson. We recap the success of PRW in 2022 with Layne Riggs' National Championship as well as multiple track championships and race wins from the young talented stable of drivers behind the wheel of the PRW Chassis. We also chat about the current state […]
- Season 2 Episode 30 - Brandon Pierce October 27, 2022We sit down with LPP driver Brandon Pierce and recap his 2022 campaign to date, chat about the addition of teammate Brendon Queen in 2023 at LLP and chicken and dumplings. We also get Brandon's thoughts on racing against Dale Jr once again at the South Carolina 400 in a couple of weeks as well […]
- Season 2 Episode 29 - Adam Zirkle October 20, 2022We sit down with one of the behind the scenes guys in short rack racing, Adam Zirkle. Zirkle who owns AZ Performance Technologies and Geocut offers services and products to CARS Tour teams and drivers through out the season. Interested to learn more? Download. Listen. Enjoy!
- Season 2 Episode 28 - Kaden Honeycutt Take 2 October 13, 2022After back to back $10,000 paydays at Ace Speedway and Orange County Speedway we circle back around to last week's guest Kaden Honeycutt to chat all about it.
- Season 2 Episode 27 - Kaden Honeycutt October 6, 2022We sit down and chat with 2021 CARS Tour LMSC Rookie of the Year and driver of the Nelson Motorsports #12 Kaden Honeycutt. We recap his 2022 season thus far including his late model, dirt, truck series and iRacing. We also talk about his recent move to North Carolina to chase his racing career dreams.