"THE LEAD LAP" current news from the racing world.
- Kyle Busch rues what might have been in New Hampshire July 22, 2019Kyle Busch appeared to have the best car for the first portion of Sunday’s race at New Hampshire, but damage and track position were (...)
- Harvick locked in to Cup Series playoffs grid July 22, 2019Kevin Harvick is no longer best of the rest when it comes to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoff grid. He’s now locked in. (...)
- NASCAR to review controversial New Hampshire restart July 22, 2019NASCAR willreview the restart in which Joey Logano questioned how Aric Almirola came to be leading the field at New Hampshire. “I think in (...)
- Jones finishes third, blasted by an angry Stenhouse Jr. July 22, 2019Ricky Stenhouse Jr. wrecked out of Sunday’s NASCAR Cup Series race at New Hampshire on Lap 138 and placed the blame on Erik Jones. (...)
- Logano calls out Cup Series restart gamesmanship July 22, 2019Joey Logano says the games being played in the restart zone of NASCAR Cup Series races have escalated recently even though there is more (...)
- Nick Harrison, Kaulig Racing crew chief, dies at 37 July 21, 2019Nick Harrison, the crew chief for Justin Haley in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, has died. He was 37. Kaulig Racing announced the news on its (...)
- Bell breezes to Xfinity win in hot and humid New Hampshire July 20, 2019Christopher Bell got just what he needed on an uncharacteristically hot day at New Hampshire Motor Speedway -- a breeze. That’s an apt (...)
- Custer dominates as Big Three sweep Kentucky Xfinity podium July 13, 2019Christopher Bell was dominant in the daytime, but when the sun set over Kentucky Speedway on Friday, Cole Custer turned out the lights on (...)
- Has the Xfinity Series found its Big 3? July 12, 2019Three drivers continue to dominate the NASCAR Xfinity Series, and all but one is surprised a serious fourth contender has yet to emerge. (...)
- Cindric Xfinity team penalized in Kentucky July 11, 2019Austin Cindric’s No. 22 Team Penske Xfinity Series team was issued an L1-level penalty by NASCAR before opening practice (...)
- UPDATED: Chastain leads Xfinity sweep at Daytona for Kaulig Racing July 6, 2019UPDATE: On Saturday morning, NASCAR officials announced that Allmendinger's No. 10 Chevrolet had been disqualified, (...)
- Ankrum grabs Playoff spot with first Truck Series win July 12, 2019In a week that started with Justin Haley’s remarkable upset win at Daytona on Sunday, 18-year-old Tyler Ankrum added another on Thursday (...)
- Interview: Harrison Burton July 3, 2019The pressure is on Harrison Burton to win and make the Gander Outdoors Truck Series playoffs. And he’s fine with that. “I like being up (...)
- Reigning Trucks champ Moffitt repeats in Chicagoland June 29, 2019Brett Moffitt has long insisted he wanted to earn a checkered flag this season with his performance on track, and Friday night at (...)
- Chastain earns redemption in thrilling Gateway Trucks finish June 23, 2019A week after having their NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series win stripped due to a post-race technical inspection failure at Iowa (...)
- Snider in for Sauter at Gateway June 20, 2019Myatt Snider will drive the No. 13 ThorSport Racing Ford this weekend for the suspended Johnny Sauter. Snider (pictured), the 2018 (...)
- Mercedes to run special livery in Germany July 22, 2019Mercedes will run a one-off livery at the German Grand Prix to mark 125 years of Mercedes-Benz motorsport. An image was teased on the (...)
- Vettel: Errors overshadowing strong performances July 22, 2019Sebastian Vettel says errors are often overshadowing his strongest performances for Ferrari this season following his collision with Max (...)
- Haas to split aero packages again in Germany July 22, 2019Haas will split the aerodynamic packages on its cars once again when it introduces an upgrade at the German Grand Prix. At Silverstone, (...)
- Seidl feels McLaren still underperforming based on resources July 19, 2019McLaren is still underperforming as a Formula 1 team based on its facilities and resources despite a strong 2019 so far, according to (...)
- Renault’s Silverstone performance encourages Ricciardo July 19, 2019Daniel Ricciardo says the performance Renault was able to show at the British Grand Prix has eased any worries the team had about the (...)
- IndyCar teams prep for final round of in-season tests July 22, 2019NTT IndyCar Series teams are preparing to complete the final in-season tests of 2019. On the immediate horizon, Gateway will welcome Arrow (...)
- Pigot delivers once again in hectic Iowa 300 July 22, 2019Spencer Pigot was poised to repeat history in the NTT IndyCar Series’ version of a midnight delight -- Saturday's Iowa 300 at Iowa (...)
- 'All in all, second was pretty stellar' - Dixon July 21, 2019The Iowa 300 was far from perfect for Scott Dixon, but, like clockwork, the reigning and five-time NTT IndyCar Series champion (...)
- Delayed Iowa start made for a better show - Newgarden July 21, 2019The lengthy rain delay before Saturday night's Iowa 300 may have been rough on the fans both at the track and watching on TV, but race (...)
- Newgarden storms to victory in weather-delayed Iowa 300 July 21, 2019Josef Newgarden took a dominating victory in the twilight hours of the rain-delayed Iowa 300 at Iowa Speedway. The 28-year-old Tennessee (...)
What makes our brand development program different
Race Face Brand Development is changing the way Motorsports Marketing and Promotions are done for drivers, teams, and corporate entities on and off the track. Our team has nearly 100 years of combined experience and successes in driver coaching, media, marketing and branding.
Race Face Tel-Med
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. Race Face Tel-Med makes it easy to visit a doctor online in minutes, without ever leaving your home, your job, or wherever you are. We are all about helping people save money and receiving great value at the same time. You can even get a prescription called into your local pharmacy, if medically needed. The Race Face Tel-Med program and it's friendly, board-certified doctors are enhancing access to quality healthcare in real-time through our mobile app, online and by phone. Our doctors have an average of 15 years of experience. They are professionally trained to use telehealth technology to treat many non-life-threatening conditions remotely. See for yourself how easy and convenient it is to get quality, affordable care. Watch the video above to learn more about Race Face Tel-Med.
We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.