"THE LEAD LAP" current news from the racing world.
- Johnson hears the criticism, but 'I'm far from done' January 23, 2019Jimmie Johnson fought two battles last season. The first was on track as his No. 48 Hendrick Motorsports team struggled to reach the (...)
- Meendering not rattled by 48 team's struggles January 23, 2019Kevin Meendering, crew chief of the No. 48 Ally Chevrolet driven by Jimmie Johnson. Get used to such a description for Meendering (...)
- Houff to run select races in Spire's No. 77 Cup entry January 22, 2019Quin Houff will run select races in the No. 77 Spire Motorsports entry, the team announced Tuesday. Houff will start his tenure in the (...)
- Interview: Leavine Family Racing, and the sweet pain of a clean slate January 22, 2019A brand-new NASCAR season provides a blank slate for crew chief Mike Wheeler in more ways than one. Now the leader of the No. 95 at Leavine (...)
- McMurray lands Daytona 500 ride with Spire January 18, 2019Jamie McMurray will compete in the Daytona 500 in the No. 40 Chevrolet. Spire Motorsports will field the car in partnership with (...)
- Ganassi team cuts Xfinity program amid sponsor's issues January 4, 2019Chip Ganassi Racing has announced it is shutting down its Xfinity Series program “due to a lack of sponsorship funding.” Ross (...)
- Roush Fenway won't field Xfinity team in 2019 January 3, 2019Roush Fenway Racing will not have an Xfinity Series program this year, team president Steve Newmark confirmed Wednesday night. Newmark told (...)
- Smith to run select Xfinity races with JR Motorsports December 18, 2018NASCAR Next driver Zane Smith will run eight Xfinity Series races in the No. 9 JR Motorsports Chevy in 2019, starting March 2 in Las Vegas. (...)
- NASCAR podcast: Elliott Sadler, part 2 December 10, 2018Elliott Sadler doesn’t live with regrets. He also doesn’t like to get caught up in the ‘what if’ scenarios. But in the second part (...)
- Gragson eager to apply lessons learned with KBM at JRM December 9, 2018Noah Gragson is leaving one successful team owner for another as he makes the jump into the NASCAR Xfinity Series next season. But (...)
- Gabehart named Hamlin's crew chief December 6, 2018Denny Hamlin will have both a new crew chief and car chief next season. Joe Gibbs Racing announced Chris Gabehart as Hamlin’s crew (...)
- No point going more aggressive with tire selection – Isola January 23, 2019Pirelli is unlikely to become more aggressive with its tire selection approach during the 2019 season even once the full impact of this (...)
- McLaren unveils vision of F1 in 2050 January 23, 2019McLaren has unveiled a vision of what it believes grand prix racing could look like in 2050, including a concept Formula 1 car and tracks. (...)
- Former Ferrari Academy member Zhou gets Renault role January 22, 2019Renault has appointed former Ferrari youngster Guanyu Zhou as its development driver and added the Chinese driver to its academy. Zhou (...)
- Ricciardo bracing for Verstappen title win in 2019 January 22, 2019Daniel Ricciardo admits he has prepared himself for the prospect of Max Verstappen winning the drivers’ championship with Red Bull Honda (...)
- Sauber to launch 2019 car on opening day of test January 21, 2019Sauber has announced it will launch its 2019 car on the opening day of pre-season testing in Barcelona. Last year Sauber opted for an online (...)
- New multi-year deal for Bourdais, Coyne/Vasser/Sullivan January 23, 2019The relationship that began last year between Dale Coyne, Jimmy Vasser, and James ‘Sulli’ Sullivan to partner as co-entrants on (...)
- Robin Miller's Mailbag for January 23, presented by Honda Racing /HPD January 23, 2019Welcome to the Robin Miller Mailbag presented by Honda Racing / HPD. You can follow the Santa Clarita, California-based company at: (...)
- Harvey to run 10 IndyCar races with Meyer Shank in 2019 January 22, 2019Meyer Shank Racing embarks on its third season of IndyCar Series competition with England’s Jack Harvey and will contest 10 of the 17 (...)
- Carlin confirms Chilton, part time for Kimball January 21, 2019Carlin Racing has confirmed the return of Max Chilton in the No. 59 Chevy — again with the backing of global insurance brokerage, (...)
- Johnny Rutherford's wife Betty dies January 21, 2019Betty Rutherford, the wife of three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Johnny Rutherford, died on Sunday The Rutherfords had been married (...)
What makes our brand development program different
Race Face Brand Development is changing the way Motorsports Marketing and Promotions are done for drivers, teams, and corporate entities on and off the track. Our team has nearly 100 years of combined experience and successes in driver coaching, media, marketing and branding.
Race Face Tel-Med
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. Race Face Tel-Med makes it easy to visit a doctor online in minutes, without ever leaving your home, your job, or wherever you are. We are all about helping people save money and receiving great value at the same time. You can even get a prescription called into your local pharmacy, if medically needed. The Race Face Tel-Med program and it's friendly, board-certified doctors are enhancing access to quality healthcare in real-time through our mobile app, online and by phone. Our doctors have an average of 15 years of experience. They are professionally trained to use telehealth technology to treat many non-life-threatening conditions remotely. See for yourself how easy and convenient it is to get quality, affordable care. Watch the video above to learn more about Race Face Tel-Med.
We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.