"THE LEAD LAP" current news from the racing world.
- Wallace cheered by All Star momentum May 19, 2019For one night, Darrell Wallace Jr. had everything go right. “Tons of fun tonight,” Wallace said after finishing fifth in the All-Star (...)
- Harvick calls his All-Star runner-up finish 'terrible' May 19, 2019Kevin Harvick called his second-place finish in the Monster Energy All-Star Race “terrible” after leading for much of the night. (...)
- Newman, Bowyer on-track scuffle carries to pit lane May 19, 2019Clint Bowyer (photo above) and Ryan Newman had contact on track at Charlotte Motor Speedway, then on pit road when Bowyer threw (...)
- Larson holds off Harvick for Monster Energy All-Star $1 million May 19, 2019Kyle Larson is a million dollars richer after holding off Kevin Harvick in the final 15-lap stage of the Monster Energy NASCAR (...)
- Byron, Wallace Jr., Larson advance to All-Star race in Monster Energy Open May 19, 2019William Byron, Darrell Wallace Jr. and Kyle Larson all advanced into the All-Star Race by winning a segment in today's Monster Energy Open. (...)
- Interview: Ryan Sieg takes on Xfinity's powerhouses May 15, 2019How is Ryan Sieg’s little Xfinity Series team competing head-to-head this year with powerhouses like Joe Gibbs and Team Penske? Sieg is the (...)
- Interview: Garrett Smithley May 8, 2019Garrett Smithley has a dream of being in the NASCAR Hall of Fame and he knows it’ll take hard work to get there. In this week’s podcast (...)
- Quick pit stop launches Bell to $100K Dover Xfinity win May 4, 2019Christopher Bell won the battle that counted by a few feet -- and that small victory launched him to his third NASCAR Xfinity Series triumph (...)
- Reddick overcomes adversity for Talladega Xfinity win April 27, 2019Tyler Reddick overcame a pit road speeding penalty and damage to the right side of his No. 2 Chevrolet to win Saturday’s MoneyLion 300 (...)
- CRANDALL: The many faces of Tyler Reddick April 16, 2019Mid-morning Friday is not the best time to have a scheduled interview with Tyler Reddick. The reigning Xfinity Series champion isn’t (...)
- A convincing Xfinity win at Richmond for Custer April 13, 2019Cole Custer said on Friday afternoon that his No. 00 Stewart-Haas Racing NASCAR Xfinity Series team might be ready to peak in time for (...)
- Kyle Busch dominates in final Truck Series start of 2019 May 18, 2019For the fifth time in his allotted five NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series starts in 2019, Kyle Busch took the checkered flag, this time (...)
- Elation and heartbreak in Kansas Speedway Trucks May 11, 2019Elation and heartbreak were barely more than a lap apart when Ross Chastain took the checkered flag to win Friday night’s Digital Ally (...)
- Remembering Mike Mittler May 11, 2019Former NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series owner Mike Mittler died Friday. He was 67. Last fall it was revealed through Facebook that (...)
- Third straight Dover Trucks win for Sauter May 4, 2019You can call him the Dover Dominator. With a No. 13 ThorSport Racing Ford that was strongest at the end of Saturday’s Jegs 200 at Dover (...)
- Gateway confirms IndyCar / NASCAR Truck twin bill in 2020 April 4, 2019NASCAR's Gander Outdoors Truck Series will share the billing with the NTT Data IndyCar Series at Gateway next year. The Friday, August 21, (...)
- Haas backing qualifying pace to save Monaco weekend May 20, 2019Haas is confident its strong qualifying pace will give the team a good opportunity to score points regardless of any tire struggles at the (...)
- Not a disaster if Ferrari concept is wrong - Binotto May 20, 2019Ferrari team principal Mattia Binotto insists it would not be a disaster if his team has gotten this year’s car concept wrong, as (...)
- W Series leader Chadwick joins Williams as development driver May 20, 2019W Series championship leader Jamie Chadwick has joined the Williams Driver Academy and will take on the role of development driver. The (...)
- Horner doubts Mercedes sweep is possible May 17, 2019Red Bull team principal Christian Horner does not believe Mercedes will be able to complete a clean sweep of race victories in the 2019 (...)
- F1 targets Africa, in talks over race in Marrakech May 17, 2019Formula 1 is in discussions over hosting a race in Marrakech as it targets adding a grand prix on the African continent in the near (...)
- RACER: Indy 500 practice report, Monday, May 20 May 20, 2019Sebastien Bourdais and Marshall Pruett file the last daily video report until Carb Day after the field of 33 went insane for two hours (...)
- How Roger Penske changed the Indy 500, episode 7, with Nigel Bennett May 20, 2019Part seven of the 15-part feature series, ‘How Roger Penske Changed The Indy 500,’ which celebrates the most successful entrant at the (...)
- Karam, DRR deliver when it counts May 20, 2019Sage Karam spent most of last week venting anger and frustration in helpful ways. It was screams and shouts, in as secluded a setting as (...)
- How Hinch avoided a heartbreak May 20, 2019A year ago, James Hinchcliffe was one and done at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, figuratively speaking. Sure, he had multiple chances (...)
- How Roger Penske changed the Indy 500, episode 6, with Chuck Sprague May 20, 2019Part six of the 15-part feature series ‘How Roger Penske Changed The Indy 500,’ which celebrates the most successful entrant at the (...)
What makes our brand development program different
Race Face Brand Development is changing the way Motorsports Marketing and Promotions are done for drivers, teams, and corporate entities on and off the track. Our team has nearly 100 years of combined experience and successes in driver coaching, media, marketing and branding.
Race Face Tel-Med
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. Race Face Tel-Med makes it easy to visit a doctor online in minutes, without ever leaving your home, your job, or wherever you are. We are all about helping people save money and receiving great value at the same time. You can even get a prescription called into your local pharmacy, if medically needed. The Race Face Tel-Med program and it's friendly, board-certified doctors are enhancing access to quality healthcare in real-time through our mobile app, online and by phone. Our doctors have an average of 15 years of experience. They are professionally trained to use telehealth technology to treat many non-life-threatening conditions remotely. See for yourself how easy and convenient it is to get quality, affordable care. Watch the video above to learn more about Race Face Tel-Med.
We Build Champions...
Race Face University offers a one-of-a-kind program designed to maximize a driver’s marketability
Our mission is to give you a competitive advantage on-the-track and a marketing and branding advantage, off-the-track.
Our Race Face University objective is simple; give every driver, regardless of their age or level of competition, an affordable resource to assist in the “Race” to the top levels of Motorsports.